Thursday, February 6, 2014

Ideal Design Team

Dedicated, Intelligent, Gamers

I chose "dedicated" because I want to work with people who are committed to the project and want to put in the effort and time required to complete it.

I chose "intelligent" because I want to work with people who know what they are doing.

I chose "gamers" because I am envisioning a team for my specific project, and I think people that enjoy video games would be good at creating a game, and evaluating their work.

The top three words I didn't choose are:
Creative, Friendly, and Efficient

Creativity is a desirable trait because we are creating a game from nothing, and need to come up with ideas for content.

Friendliness is a desirable trait because we will be spending the next 12 weeks or so working on a project together, and it would suck to be stuck cooperating with unfriendly people for that long.

Efficiency is a desirable trait because we will be working on a large project that is going to take a lot of time to complete, and it will take even longer if we are inefficient while we are working on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment