Thursday, April 17, 2014

Planning Phase Graphics

I met with Cameron earlier to discuss him helping me with the user interface graphics for the planning phase. The biggest feature we discussed is having some sort of indication of where a piece will be placed after it is moved or copied. I want to either show the piece dragging, or have some transparent squares hover around the mouse to show what the placement will be when the user releases the button.

It looks like merging the latest version back into the trunk has caused some problems. My files seem to have rolled back a few commits. I think we may need to straighten out the trunk before any new changes start getting made.

I think I can still get my newest files from git, and since Cameron will be adding to, or changing my graphics, we may want to start from an older version anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment